Looking for a German type VII minute detailed build, 1/40 or bigger.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jenels4
    replied
    I have a 1/48 Arkmodel type VIiC submarine . Has no WTC so its right now for display only, unless you put the WTC in. Ive never strated it and im not going to put it together. Ill sell it for $470 if your interested. Plus shipping
    ​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• gantu
    replied
    Hello a friend of mine want to sell her

Leave a comment:

• Tijgert
    replied
    I like big, so 1/30 I would like too.. are you offering?

Leave a comment:

• gantu
    replied
    Hello VIIC in 1/30 scale Interest

Leave a comment:

• Tijgert
    replied
    I’m not ‘in love’ with a specific boat, I’m just enamored with very high levels of historically correct detail and willing to pay for it, if it is a labor of love and a one of a kind.
    My work and family leaves me little time to develop any skills and build anything seriously, so I’m relegated to loving and admiring someone else’s.
    My U47 modded to U96 (ready bought but electrically a mess) has some nice details, rear tube, Wintergarten, rivets, other small things, but there is SO much left that hasn'’t been touched and as such only looks like a U96 to non puritans or from a distance.
    My also ready bought but working U47 looks nice enough to identify it as a type VII and works, but has except for nav lights and a magnetic power switch zero external mods done to it so it being a vanilla Robbe U47 probably means it looks like no specific boat at all.
    I am currently using this boat to practice my electrical mod skills and future design mods on, like a rotating Gruppenhorchgerät.

The Boattrainman had this gorgeous built U557, perfect in many ways, more than I’ve seen so far, but already sold.
    His build log does motivate though.
    Last edited by Tijgert; 10-29-2019, 06:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• type7
    replied
    Build the Arkmodel Type VII and pick a boat that matches pretty close? It is much more accurate than the Robbe kit. You will need to learn to scratch build if you want to be extremely accurate on anything.

Leave a comment:

• RCSubGuy
    replied
    Not a small ask, but at least you're not asking after a specific boat that you want!

Good luck!

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Looking for a German type VII minute detailed build, 1/40 or bigger.

My own Robbe’s aren’t bad bad, but except for the identification number of the hull there isn’t much making it unique.
    I’d like a type VII that actually physically and correctly represent the number of the ship to a fine level of detail of THAT specific ship’s hull.
Working...