X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deepseadiver
    Commander
    • Aug 2008

Neptune subs that may have radio gliches

well everyone i learned the hard way your taking a chance on buying a sub from a friend or private person because you really dont know what your buying. after a while it started to have radio gliches, when ever i powered up my motor everything would glitch all over the place could not trust it underwater not what's so ever unless you like seeing a boat sub dive and never come back up . The Titanic
    So to make a short story, :pop it was the battery that must have been to old, it was sitting in this dudes' garage for to long that battery, was toast. So after replacing the battery, it's up and running like a true champ tearing up the underwater world like it should. Stay tune folks im building a really cool conning tower PS please don't do what i did just to save 200 hundred dollars go buy one from Caswell INC they back up there boats they sell. if you really need to be fussy about it Mike C will pre test one for you in his pool but its not that important because they back up there products im sure they have good subs that come right out of there box straight from the factory .

Dont buy a used one like i did it was to much hassel .
    Jim
    Last edited by deepseadiver; 01-21-2012, 09:19 PM.
    Put your mind to it. If there's a will there's a way!
Working...