X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kazzer
    • Aug 2008

1/144 USS Arizona Battleship $399.99

LND-70820 1/144 USS Arizona Battleship $399.99

Does anyone know anything about the Lindburg Battleship? I understand it is to be released shortly.

At 600 feet long, I calculate this model would be 50" long. That makes a pretty impressive target.
    Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

I hope Lindberg does a better job of researching this article than they did on their recently released 1/72 scale, I-53 Japanese submarine kit. (God! ... what a waste of polystyrene!)

But, on a positive note, if Lindberg learned their lesson with their recent offerings, and got this battleship right, this would indeed make for a magnificent looking model plowing through the water.

And one JUICY target! Will it come with bulls-eye decals for the sides of the hull?

David,
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• ADDINGTON
      Lieutenant
      • Sep 2008

From web via Hobby Expo Show:
      Attached Files

Comment

• herrmill
        Commander
        • Dec 2008

You might do yourself right by locating a few of the remaining Trumpeter 1:200 AZ kits & offering those for sale. I highly suspect this proposal from LH will ever see the light of day now that Ernie has left the building.

Comment

• Mcgowan1
          Lieutenant
          • Feb 2013

Hello the only large battleship that I know of that has been recently released is the Trumpeter BISMARCK which I believe is at 1/200 and is roughly in the vicinity dependent on where you purchase from 250.00 upwards plus postage for us that do not have hobby shops haha. I have not heard of the Lindberg personally but I am at the moment enjoying a build of the OLD Fletcher class destroyer that came out in the 60 - 70's.
          Armo
          Love is a Nimitz.

Comment

• herrmill
            Commander
            • Dec 2008

There is a very enlightening thread regarding future large scale kits over on the Model Warships site. Looks like some neat things to come!

Comment

• Mcgowan1
              Lieutenant
              • Feb 2013

Good evening Shipmates I was just wondering re the purchase of my bits and pieces for the submarine. I saw that Caswell has a site in Australia so can anyone advise if I purchase the Submarine parts and items from them or do I deal direct with the USA head office. - Thank you
              Armo
              Love is a Nimitz.

Comment

• Slats
                Vice Admiral
                • Aug 2008

I deal with Mike direct in the USA.
                J
                John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
                Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

• Mcgowan1
                  Lieutenant
                  • Feb 2013

Thank you John I will do that. Appreciated.
                  Love is a Nimitz.

Comment

Working...