snort fittings
Collapse
X
-
You need different a Fittings Kit for each boat.
see http://www.caswellplating.com/models/kilo.html for the Kilo
KFK Kilo Fittings Kit $49.00
RVV11F Revell VII Fittings Kit $75.00 Details being loaded to web page later this morning. Do not order the PARTS KIT. This is being discontinued.Leave a comment:
-
If these couplings for the snort system aren't in the Type VII fittings kit, I'll need a set. Are these snort fittings also suitable for the Kilo? If so, I'll need a second set of snort fittings.
Looks like the Wizard is going to need to get to work on these bits, too. Macht schnell, Herr Merriman!Leave a comment:
-
-
That's three, Come on, keep coming. Where are the rest of you guys. Belly up here.
jackLeave a comment:
-
-
Good man! See, he's weakening already! Get to work Mr. Wizard! Oh! Yes, and hurry up with those damned VII Fittings Kits, -- and -- -where are those damned torpedoes? And - what about that Gato Sub-driver you mended (After I sank it) - and where are those other orders we sent you? Get going here pal! Whats taking so long? Good grief!Leave a comment:
-
Well, get up off your knees and DO something! ******! Make the units a separate item from the kits. I keep telling you to do this sort of thing - ******!
Who else wants these parts? No one, I'll bet - just to make me look silly! :wink:Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: