• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TINFISH
    Lieutenant
    • Apr 2019

Proper WTC placement

Hello all,
    I am installing a new OTW cylinder in my OTW Upholder. Can someone tell me the correct, proper way to locate it within the hull?
    Thanks,
    Mike
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by TINFISH
    Hello all,
    I am installing a new OTW cylinder in my OTW Upholder. Can someone tell me the correct, proper way to locate it within the hull?
    Thanks,
    Mike
    With everything in place, position your fixed ballast weights so the hull balances at the half-way point along its longitudinal axis. Stick the WTC/module/cylinder/ MSD/ whatever-the-hell-you-want-to-call-it so its ballast tank is centered at the boats C.G.

I have spoken (crash of thunder).

David
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• TINFISH
      Lieutenant
      • Apr 2019

Thank you Sir David for the awesome directions. I call you "Sir David" because if we had a Queen...... you would certainly be knighted for all you have done for this hobby.
      Cheers!
      Mike

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by TINFISH
        Thank you Sir David for the awesome directions. I call you "Sir David" because if we had a Queen...... you would certainly be knighted for all you have done for this hobby.
        Cheers!
        Mike
        Knighted, or she would likely have a last second change-of-mind and lop my insulant head off my shoulders. Them old-school Royal's play rough. (the current Royal's ain't worth a bucket of spit -- spoiled, inbred, pampered ****-heads).

David
        Commoner Extraordinaire
        Who is John Galt?

Comment

Working...