• Kim Sleep
    replied
    Can this posting please be removed

Leave a comment:

• redboat219
    replied
    How to RC the Trumpeter Kilo for Dummies
    http://subcommittee.com/forum/showth...kilo%20dummies

Last edited by redboat219; 01-11-2020, 12:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• redboat219
    replied
    Looks like you got a RCABS set-up.

Leave a comment:

• redboat219
    replied
    Here are David's Cabal Reports on how to RC the Trumpeter 1/144 Kilo. (Click on PDF )

https://support.caswellplating.com/i...o-cabal-report

https://support.caswellplating.com/i...-cabal-reports
    Last edited by redboat219; 01-10-2020, 11:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• trout
    replied
    review some builds on this site.....It will give you a good overview. Here are three of mine that might help:

We welcome all your projects here, regardless of the model manufacturer. You can upload photographs to your own album and display them here.

We hold regular competitions for anyone to participate, be they newcomers to the hobby or seasoned veterans.

Leave a comment:

• Kim Sleep
    replied
    Originally posted by trout
    Missing cradle? Kim are you going to build this one?
    Making a cradle for the WTC is not a hard task to do if you need to. Connecting your push rods to the rudder and planes is also an easy matter. If you are going to build this, will be glad to share ideas.
    Ys, I do plan on building this, but I have zero knowledge offitting connecting rods, and makingShafts for the Prop. Im also wondering how you place and glue the dive planes over brass rods, and keep everything straight

Leave a comment:

• trout
    replied
    Missing cradle? Kim are you going to build this one?
    Making a cradle for the WTC is not a hard task to do if you need to. Connecting your push rods to the rudder and planes is also an easy matter. If you are going to build this, will be glad to share ideas.

Leave a comment:

• Kim Sleep
    replied
    Pictures of unit, I can take more pics if required. I DO HAVE the propeller, and what I think is the lower sub cradle, but thats it
    Last edited by Kim Sleep; 01-10-2020, 12:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kim Sleep
    replied
    To be honest, I dont know who made the cylinder, altho I have pics. Please excuse the terminology I have used, when I say interconnects, I mean the connections between the rudder, and other moving parts, and the shaft for the Propeller (the only thing I do have). The Cradle for the Cylinder, I think I have the right terminology for.
    My pics are too high resolution, but I will re-take them, and post.

Leave a comment:

• RCSubGuy
    replied
    It would help immensely if you could let us know what cylinder you have, what is included and what is missing. "Missing components" is somewhat vague, as is "interconnects".

Happy to help, but post a pic or provide a detailed list in order to get a good answer for you.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Trumpeter 1/144 Kilo, Missing Cradle and interconnects

OK, I got a great deal on a beautiful Cylinder, and a full Trumpeter kit 1/144 Russian Kilo model, but no interconnects or cradle. I DO have the Brass Prop. tho.
    Who can I get the Missing components from??
    Am I the Only one here asking questions, Im starting to feel stupid!
Working...