X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ken Arlinghaus
    Ensign
    • Jul 2018

LA Class 1/96 First RC Sub

Just getting into the hobby. Im familure with RC and pretty electrical and mechanically sound. I have made my foam form and was just wanting some input.
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Ken Arlinghaus
    Just getting into the hobby. Im familure with RC and pretty electrical and mechanically sound. I have made my foam form and was just wanting some input.
    Sail looks too big.

What's the source of your documentation?

David
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Ken Arlinghaus
      Ensign
      • Jul 2018

Wow your right it is about an inch to tall. I just threw something together to get an idea of what it will look like. The document is just something I found searching the internet. Since it was my first go with this i figured it was good enough.

Comment

• Aug 2008

Originally posted by Ken Arlinghaus
        Wow your right it is about an inch to tall. I just threw something together to get an idea of what it will look like. The document is just something I found searching the internet. Since it was my first go with this i figured it was good enough.
        Of course I am.

If you're game for a re-do, give me your mailing address and I'll send you proper plans of that beast. You doing a flight-1?

David
        Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Aug 2008

Some eye-candy for you -- to give you an idea of what all this work can result in:

David
          Who is John Galt?

Comment

Working...