My Name: Bob Gaito...Started life as an Airline Brat (PAA) in Wiesbaden West Germany...Grew up a Motor head in Merrick NY (65 GTO, 69 SS Camero,73 Z28 split bumper)...then moved into fast 1:1 boats, survived that!. sold everything and got Married- became an Airframe and Powerplant mechanic -bought a fixer upper house ,sold it and Worked for Grumman Bethpage in their "Gulfstream" corporate flight Dept - bought house #2, Became service Manager and Director of Maintenance for Beechcraft/Raytheon FRG, and moved east on the Island (Long Island) sold all again and bought a Condo -I am trying to keep it short...

But it was my attendance at the Huntington Nautical Model Boat Festival in the '70s - (as I recall all the great names were there)...was what got me hooked on model RC boats

Click image for larger version  Name:	corona bus man - Copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.2 KB ID:	167168
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_39049.jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.3 KB ID:	167169
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0961.jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.0 KB ID:	167170
The Kids are grown...And now I build model boats and travel the world...
...Oh and that user name (below) is a typo...I was told that It cant be changed