Clear All

• biggsgolf
    replied
    Yes, yes I did....

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by biggsgolf
    Hahahah, yeah, I turned around, looked at it, got numb.... went in the house, lol
    ... and cried and wailed like a little girl!

But, the point is: you got back on the horse and put your little pride and joy back together again. Good man!

David

Leave a comment:

• biggsgolf
    replied
    Hahahah, yeah, I turned around, looked at it, got numb.... went in the house, lol

Leave a comment:

• RCSubGuy
    replied
    OH... snap! Makes me sick to my stomach just looking at that!

Bob

Leave a comment:

• biggsgolf
    replied
    David, thanks, I did not see your post till now, I reached out to Bob and he offered to look at it,mso its on its way to FL

Leave a comment:

replied
    I will adjust the lean to port

https://youtu.be/526xOCdlodc
    Glad to see your boat repaired and back into the game.

About the leak within the SD. If you're confident the leak is not through the motor bulkhead do this: remove the MB with attached devices and keep it there, pull the battery as well. Send me your SD for repair.

David

Leave a comment:

• biggsgolf
    replied
    I will adjust the lean to port

Leave a comment:

• biggsgolf
    replied
    Guys, just an update, the tail attachment was successful, thanks for the help! Btw, the West Marine epoxy was excellent!

Leave a comment:

• biggsgolf
    replied
    Bahahahahah!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Thanks My Lord!
    That's right... my head's not fat enough yet.

David

Leave a comment:

• biggsgolf
    replied
    Thanks My Lord!

Leave a comment:

replied
    The Safety Float Valve Battery Chamber Manifold broke off, I am using the Snort System so how should I reattach manifold, or should I just seal the hole, either way should I use epoxy? I had allready plugged the tube from the safety float valve to the manifold with a rod.
    You've already trimmed the boat, so leave the unused safety float-valve in place and blank off the nipples.

Blank off the hole where the manifold broke off (CA and baking soda).

Blank off the internal nipple of the 4-point manifold where the safety float-valve made up to it. Run the hose from the snorkel straight into the suction side of the motor bulkhead. Now you're in Snort mode. Done.

Leave a comment:

• biggsgolf
    replied
    The Safety Float Valve Battery Chamber Manifold broke off, I am using the Snort System so how should I reattach manifold, or should I just seal the hole, either way should I use epoxy? I had allready plugged the tube from the safety float valve to the manifold with a rod.

Leave a comment:

• biggsgolf
    replied

Leave a comment:

• biggsgolf
    replied
    Thanks Rob, I tinkered with rc planes as well, then did helis for a long time, mostly scale helis. Now I fly drones, so much easier! Did get my Drone Commercial Certification as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...