Caswell decals

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • shamrock
    replied
    it will take more than a kiss for that .maybe start with dinner and a movie and see where that goes first

    Leave a comment:


  • pjdog
    replied
    Thought if I kissed long enough you would send me your TEST Type-VII/41 painted and stuffed with a S/D, ADF, LIPO guard, two Lipo battery packs and Sombra labs 8. Free of charge of course.

    me

    Leave a comment:


  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    OK, enough! Stop kissing our ass and get back to building stuff!

    David,

    Leave a comment:


  • shamrock
    replied
    i would be proud to display a caswell logo on my gato box or D&E also.if you print them i will buy and apply

    Leave a comment:


  • pjdog
    replied
    Don't make me buy a laser printer (I have inkjets) to get a Caswell Inc. or D & E miniatures decal. I like the idea of making my own transfers but the cost of a good laser printer voids the idea for me. It's hard enough to come up with Sub stuff money.

    We need more than the decals on the new travel boxes. We need something for what we already have.

    Jack

    Leave a comment:


  • Kazzer
    replied
    Originally posted by Slats
    I'd be happy for displaying proudly somewhere (be it on the field box), the sub box, or wherever, that I use the D&E Caswell SD and or other parts.
    Mike you make up the stickers or whatever I am sure people would flick you a buck or two for them. Best way to promote your quality products is via the people who use them.

    Best
    John
    I'm going to have something printed on the boxes. Probably on the ends. We can print in two colors. Who has any design ideas?

    Leave a comment:


  • Subculture
    replied
    I haven't tried it myself yet. Was looking to soon though.

    The 'money back' if unsatisfied looks good from a point of view that they most likely have a good product.

    Leave a comment:


  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by Subculture
    Have you had a crack that this stuff-

    http://www.pulsarprofx.com/decalpro/...bby/Hobby.html

    Good catch, Andy.

    Mike? ....

    David,

    Leave a comment:


  • Subculture
    replied
    Originally posted by Merriman
    Me, I want to see dry-transfers produced in white
    Have you had a crack that this stuff-

    Leave a comment:


  • Slats
    replied
    I'd be happy for displaying proudly somewhere (be it on the field box), the sub box, or wherever, that I use the D&E Caswell SD and or other parts.
    Mike you make up the stickers or whatever I am sure people would flick you a buck or two for them. Best way to promote your quality products is via the people who use them.

    Best
    John

    Leave a comment:


  • pjdog
    replied
    I'm for that. All of that.

    I've got a sign shop in Slidell that's making me a big white U-552 for the type VII's travel box. I'll need one for the Gato too. Haven't started his box yet.

    David, you and mike are business partners, put the bug in his ear.

    Jack
    Last edited by pjdog; 07-24-2009, 10:18 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by pjdog
    Seems to me that Caswell Inc. should Provide 'Caswell inc.' decals with a major purchase. Like say a S/D, or maybe a given dollar purchase value. It would be good advertisement at Sub Regatta's. I just finished (almost) a new type VII transport box and was thinking the sub is all Caswell and D & E miniatures and I would like to say so on my sub box.

    Gold color of course.

    Food for thought.

    Jack

    Good point. Something for Mike to think over.

    Me, I want to see dry-transfers produced in white of draft numbers/bars, hull names, hull numbers, combat-E's and the like, DSRV 'targets', and such do-dads in 1/96 and 1/72 scale.

    Leave a comment:


  • pjdog
    started a topic Caswell decals

    Caswell decals

    Seems to me that Caswell Inc. should Provide 'Caswell inc.' decals with a major purchase. Like say a S/D, or maybe a given dollar purchase value. It would be good advertisement at Sub Regatta's. I just finished (almost) a new type VII transport box and was thinking the sub is all Caswell and D & E miniatures and I would like to say so on my sub box.

    Gold color of course.

    Food for thought.

    Jack
Working...