X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alucard
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Aug 2023

MegaBlok Submarine Seawolf my first Sub not an RC

Hello everyone, I have been enjoying different topics from Sub movies to building subs and I wanted to get a little more involved, this is just a quick entry on what brought me to this RC/Subs.
    I guess it started for me when I was young and Watching Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea and when i was kid, I built the little Seaview model. Yeras ago I bought the MegaBlok (like LEGOs) Submarine SeaWolf.I have had it a long time so the decals are falling off and the rubber pipes have broken but it is still a great Sub Model. Here are some pictures. Click image for larger version

Name:	SeaWolf Full view.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	174475 It has sounds for each room and also lights each room up and its over 3 feet long. Just this week I built a new LEGO type Sub, not as big but kind of neat. Click image for larger version

Name:	JMBricklayer Sub Full View.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	174476
    Click image for larger version

Name:	JMBricklayer Sub Full Cover View.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	174477 This sub has 2 side that can be attached to enclose the sub.
    I just thought i would share some brick-built subs with the group and when i get a chance to build my first R/C Sub I will share that also, I may do what others have done and share as I build it, I am sure there will be a lot of mistakes before that gets finished.

I will end this post with a side note about 15 years ago i was able to take a tour on a retired Submarine and they are little unlike what you see on TV.
    Happy diving
Working...