X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wlambing
    Commander
    • Nov 2020

"Hot Sauce" Test Video Questions

A) Did Renee have a fire extinguisher staged somewhere out of frame?
    B) How many pairs of underwear were destroyed by the resulting aftermath of your experimentation?
    C) Has anyone suffered chemical cauterization of vital body parts?

I hope you are all well and do recover nicely!
  • redboat219
    Admiral
    • Dec 2008

You should try the Philippine's "Sinamak" or spiced vinger. It's bird's eye chilis (50,000-100,000 scoville heat units), garlic, ginger, and black peppers in coconut vinegar left to ferment for weeks to months. The more it macerated the better the taste. Click image for larger version

Name:	images (1) (7).jpg
Views:	143
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	168671
    Make it simple, make strong, make it work!

Comment

• QuarterMaster
      Rear Admiral
      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by redboat219
      You should try the Philippine's "Sinamak" or spiced vinger. It's bird's eye chilis (50,000-100,000 scoville heat units), garlic, ginger, and black peppers in coconut vinegar left to ferment for weeks to months. The more it macerated the better the taste. Click image for larger version  Name:	images (1) (7).jpg Views:	0 Size:	54.9 KB ID:	168671
      This reminds me....

ANY AND ALL personnel who recommend a new Hot Sauce ranging beyond Bob's level 6 will be MY entry to the challenge as I'm next in the hot seat. DO NOT think that because you can't physically be with Bob that it can't be done. Virtual sessions with ZOOM make that excuse null and void.

Think again if any of you ladyboys decide to refuse said challenge. Your Man Card WILL be revoked in the eyes of your peers.

v/r "Sub" Ed

Silent Service "Cold War" Veteran (The good years!)
      NEVER underestimate the power of a Sailor who served aboard a submarine.
      USS ULYSSES S GRANT-USS SHARK-USS NAUTILUS-USS KEY WEST-USS BLUEBACK-USS PATRICK HENRY-K432-U25-SSRN SEAVIEW-PROTEUS-NAUTILUS

Comment

• RCSubGuy
        Welcome to my underwater realm!
        • Aug 2009

Speaking of which... Ed, pick a day and I'll make it happen! Not sure if Vaughn is answering Jason's challenge or not, but having a buddy to share the pain with helps!

Bob

Comment

Working...