X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mloo123
    Lieutenant
    • Apr 2022

rcsubmarine.ru

Hi, has anyone deals with this Russian online store before? I finds their Russian subs all were nice and detailed and at very reasonable price too.

I have contacted them but they don't seemed shipped outside of Russia, or because of the war going on...
    Link: http://rcsubmarine.ru/

Blog: https://vk.com/rcboatshop
    Last edited by mloo123; 04-26-2022, 02:36 AM.
  • gantu
    Commander
    • Apr 2009

Yes there deal only with the Russian country.
    Regards Gantu

Comment

• mloo123
      Lieutenant
      • Apr 2022

Thanks for the inputs.

Comment

• Sinksalot
        Commander
        • Mar 2020

Yes I know someone from the US who bought a sub from them. He bought a RTR Russian nuclear submarine K-266. However they do not ship to the US. He had to use a reshipping company in Russia to ship it to the USA. When he got it, all he had to do it swap out the 35mhz receiver and the 35mhz module in the back of the Hitec Optic 6 that came with the sub with 75mhz ones.

Comment

• Das Boot
          Rear Admiral
          • Dec 2019

I think I would leave anything from Russia alone right now. Unless you’re trying to troll. Catch my drift?
          Last edited by Das Boot; 04-26-2022, 11:49 PM.
          Of the 40,000 men who served on German submarines, 30,000 never returned.”

Comment

• Sinksalot
            Commander
            • Mar 2020

I agree, buying anything from Russia right now, I would not, My friend got one in 2020 before all this stuff happen.

Comment

• mloo123
              Lieutenant
              • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Sinksalot
              Yes I know someone from the US who bought a sub from them. He bought a RTR Russian nuclear submarine K-266. However they do not ship to the US. He had to use a reshipping company in Russia to ship it to the USA. When he got it, all he had to do it swap out the 35mhz receiver and the 35mhz module in the back of the Hitec Optic 6 that came with the sub with 75mhz ones.
              I agree with you. Have to engaged ourselves a third party shipper to do the logistics. Thanks for the inputs.

Also agreed with the rests as at this current situation it's not advisible to do anything now. It's just their Project 949A kit is tempting for new project.

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
                • Aug 2008

Here's to a quick and decisive 'regime change' over there in Mother Russia. That country (and China) is in desperate need of a sand lubricated, four-bag political enema!

... just say'n.

David
                Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Sinksalot
                  Commander
                  • Mar 2020

The sad part, with the Russian ruble value being so low right now, it makes their Subs way cheaper right now.

Comment

• Das Boot
                    Rear Admiral
                    • Dec 2019

I wouldn’t buy a thing from those *******s. There’s enough kits being sold by American and British businesses to suffice anything you want.
                    Of the 40,000 men who served on German submarines, 30,000 never returned.”

Comment

Working...