Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCSubGuy
    replied
    Thanks, Rob. That means a lot.

One thing that I worry about is that as my business grows, the individual attention that I'm able to offer every customer becomes harder and harder to keep on top of. Over the years, the Drydocks has grown from having a handful of customers, mostly in the US, to a global provider with hundreds of customers. Managing growth is a huge concern for any business owner. I only hope that I can offer the service that I strive to provide for now and years to come.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• rwtdiver
    started a topic Bob Martin "Nautilus Drydocks"

Bob Martin "Nautilus Drydocks"

I am a "Dive Tribe" member, and have been for the past two years, and by the way, the exact time I have been in this hobby!

I set up this topic because I felt I needed to say something about Bob Martin and Nautilus Drydocks in general. Everything I have purchased for this hobby has come from Nautilus Drydocks. Submarine kits, transmitters, receivers, Electronic Speed Controls (ESC) Sub Drivers, WTC's, several 3D print files, and everything needed to build an RC submarine.

Bob Martins service to me as a customer has been 5 stars all the way. On a lot of my purchases, I had questions. I emailed Bob with these questions (many) and he always got back to me the next day.

I want to relate to a situation that happened just today. It was because of a shipping issue that I had, and it was an error on my part. A package that I had ordered from Nautilus was to arrive today. Well come to find out the package was heading to my old home address. I called Bob long after business hours and left a message about the issue. 30 min. after my call I got a return call from Bob stating that he contacted UPS and made the corrections. Service above and beyond the call of duty. Nautilus Drydocks (Bob Martin) will always continue to have my business as long as I am building submarines!

Thank you for stepping up today! Just like you always do!

Rob
    "Firemen can stand the heat"

Working...