X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sinksalot
    Commander
    • Mar 2020

Ok some people have asked for a update on Engel

I had to get some stuff from Engel. Here is what happen, I ordered the stuff on his site and 12 days went by and nothing. So I emailed him thru his site. Bingo I got a reply, however it was not Gregory who replied. Someone name Stefanie Buerkle replied to me. I always had Gregory reply to me, I don't know who this person is. As for the order, once they replied to me and sent me a invoice and paid. Then I got my order in the US 10 days later. So if Bob doesn't sell it and you need to order from Engel, whoever this new person is, they do ship the stuff, you just may need to email them thru the Engel site.
    Last edited by Sinksalot; 03-20-2021, 02:52 PM.
  • JHapprich
    Captain
    • Oct 2017

Clarification: Alexander Engel is a firm, not a small scale vendor. There are numerous employees dealing with order fullfillment and product support. You do not buy from a Mr. Engel himself.

Best regards! Jörg

Comment

• Sinksalot
      Commander
      • Mar 2020

Originally posted by JHapprich
      Clarification: Alexander Engel is a firm, not a small scale vendor. There are numerous employees dealing with order fullfillment and product support. You do not buy from a Mr. Engel himself.

Best regards! Jörg
      Hi there thanks for the info, It just when I sent a order or a question I was always reply by Gregor A. Engel in all my emails. I was never reply to by anyone else. That why I was wondering. It couldn't been a employee in his name replying to me who knows.

Thanks
      Dave
      Last edited by Sinksalot; 03-20-2021, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Sinksalot
        Commander
        • Mar 2020

Hi I got another question since you replied to the last question. Would you know, has Engel gotten another supplier for the hulls yet, as a few people have posted that Engel has not received any hulls since May 2020.

Comment

• Subculture
          Admiral
          • Feb 2009

i believe they used to get their GRP work done in Malta, later on moving to Morocco. Not sure if that remains the case.

Comment

• JHapprich
            Captain
            • Oct 2017

No intel on that, sorry

Comment

Working...