X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sinksalot
    Commander
    • Mar 2020

My first total new 2.4ghz/75mhz radio system. Life is good

I just got this yesterday in the mail. Also none of this stuff was bought in the USA, all had to be shipped in at great cost. My first total new 2.4ghz/75mhz radio system, Life is good. Finally get to use a brand new 75mhz system that can do 2.4ghz too.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0689.JPG Views:	0 Size:	80.2 KB ID:	145325
  • cheapsub
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Dec 2019

Nice to have new stuff.
    still try to get Novak synthesized module to work.
    get a JR receiver(S) [way smaller] works in 75MHz, almost done. All I have to do are walk 300" . Right now I give anything for 10".

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Sinksalot
      I just got this yesterday in the mail. Also none of this stuff was bought in the USA, all had to be shipped in at great cost. My first total new 2.4ghz/75mhz radio system, Life is good. Finally get to use a brand new 75mhz system that can do 2.4ghz too.

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0689.JPG Views:	0 Size:	80.2 KB ID:	145325
      Where can I buy one of these????

David
      Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Aug 2008

Yea had 5 in total of these sets, but people ask for them ahead of time even knowing the high cost that Brand new meant. I sold 3 sets of the one pictured above for $675 each. One of those sets of course is for me. The last one I waiting on a guy from NY to get back to me. Also I had sold 5 sets Brand new 75mhz Novak synthesized receivers with New 75mhz modules with a used 8U and 9C transmitters. Sold 3 set of Brand new 27mhz Novak synthesized receivers with New 27mhz modules with a used 8U and 9C transmitters. I also sold 5 brand new 4 channel 27mhz radio systems. Also sold about 37 brand new 75mhz modules. I mostly post on Ebay, facebook and subcommittee forum. But most of the time its word of mouth. I order from all over the world. Even from stores that wont ship to the USA. But like all things its getting harder and harder to find new 75mhz radios
        Thanks for the status. You're providing a great service.

David
        Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Aug 2008

I don't post new stuff in this forum, as this is Bob's site and people should be buying new stuff from Bob here not me. I will be getting more brand 75mhz 8 channel radios while they last. While i cant name the people who have bought new stuff from me, most are subcommittee members and a few from here. I even tell people ahead of time, you will have to give me your first born to get one of these new 75mhz radios.
          Your active avoidance of digging into Bob's market-share is most appreciated -- not enough people are so self aware of how their commercial activity at a forum like this can effect their host. You're a classy guy for your avoidance of poaching here.

Just to let you, and the others here, know that I pay attention to such curtesy; the curtesy you've exhibited here, sir. For what that's worth.

David
          Who is John Galt?

Comment

• cheapsub
            Lieutenant Commander
            • Dec 2019

Dave.
            A JR radio has you name on it, I am testing some small/smaller JR receivers with 75MHz crystal now [jumper]

Try to mail it to you next week.

Attached Files
            Last edited by cheapsub; 11-26-2020, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• cheapsub
              Lieutenant Commander
              • Dec 2019

Big sub got room, I replace all the pins sideway.
              small sub, 6 channel tops (park flyers hitec, GWS,JR)
              how is 16 channel sound. Over kill? Have to find the PPM in receiver.

Comment

• Aug 2008

Originally posted by cheapsub
                Dave.
                A JR radio has you name on it, I am testing some small/smaller JR receivers with 75MHz crystal now [jumper]

Try to mail it to you next week.
                Wow! Will PayPal work for you?

David
                Who is John Galt?

Comment

• cheapsub
                  Lieutenant Commander
                  • Dec 2019

No, Dave.
                  Just a small thank you all these years.
                  is a clean used JR xp9303 And some dumb luck Ebay stuff.
                  And some good finding in crystal, some FM receiver uses AM crystal! And some [+]72MHz (JR,GWS)receiver jam with a 75MHz crystal becomes [-] . DC crystal works on all DC receiver Etc...

Comment

• Aug 2008

Originally posted by cheapsub
                    No, Dave.
                    Just a small thank you all these years.
                    is a clean used JR xp9303 And some dumb luck Ebay stuff.
                    And some good finding in crystal, some FM receiver uses AM crystal! And some [+]72MHz (JR,GWS)receiver jam with a 75MHz crystal becomes [-] . DC crystal works on all DC receiver Etc...
                    Well... damn! You're so hard to work with!

You know what I can do. You name what you need and I'll whip it up for you. Thanks, pal.

David
                    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Sam Victory
                      Commander
                      • Sep 2021

I have a complete set of brand new WFLY WFT09S PCMS 4096 transmitter that have never been used. The transmitter is in English and comes with a 2.4G system, of course you can replace it with an FM system. I can sell it if anyone needs it, but the difficulty is that I'm in China and you need to pay the related shipping costs. When you buy it, I will send you an English version of the electronic manual via email.

V

Click image for larger version  Name:	f62ed8722468f234a7de3a4bc28edda.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.6 KB ID:	162498

Click image for larger version  Name:	3f16579d58ac0d9167810df1d708bd4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.5 KB ID:	162500

Click image for larger version  Name:	623e4ee4e7248792f58656ce0e13acc.jpg Views:	0 Size:	77.6 KB ID:	162502

Click image for larger version  Name:	86fb154aad690856f9e40575c251928.jpg Views:	0 Size:	74.1 KB ID:	162503

Click image for larger version  Name:	5bc6897099f2fbcaa88bdd2452490d7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.3 KB ID:	162499

Click image for larger version  Name:	8d93eda2974862485a2f3ab0d6824cb.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.8 KB ID:	162501
                      Last edited by Sam Victory; 06-25-2022, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• vital.spark
                        Commander
                        • May 2010

Hi Sam, What are you asking for it? Shipping through SF Express is really reasonable an quick!

Comment

• Sam Victory
                          Commander
                          • Sep 2021

Originally posted by vital.spark
                          Hi Sam, What are you asking for it? Shipping through SF Express is really reasonable an quick!
                          Thank you for your suggestion ,sir. Well, I have used SF Express for quite a long time and the service there is exceptionally good and very fast. BTW, this is my first time trying international mail if anyone wants to buy this .

V

Comment

• vital.spark
                            Commander
                            • May 2010

You still haven't given a price and payment method?

Comment

• Sam Victory
                              Commander
                              • Sep 2021

Honestly, if someone is willing to buy, I hope that people can bring the price to consult me, and if we are both satisfied then deal! Because I don't have a Paypal account, I only have an international credit card, after receiving the goods, please transfer the money to my credit card. All of the communications or consultations are via e-mail. My e-mail: 2771424962@qq.com

V

Comment

Working...