X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Htet Tun Naung
    Ensign
    • Aug 2020

More information for RX and TX

WFT08X multi frequency 36mhz to 75mhz can be use for RC submarine. And also FS I6 crossfire mod (upgrade by cheap module R9M and frequency booster). Because I am in myanmar such as we cannot order from online such as America or European countries. For payment and shipping were so discussing until 2019. But 2020 corona virus was infection at all over the world, I cannot order and waiting so long time for delivery and return to seller. So, I want to make a sure for such control were working or not. Please reply me bro.
  • coryhenry
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Jul 2020

If your question is can you use 36mHz and 75mHz for submarines the answer is yes.

Comment

• Subculture
      Admiral
      • Feb 2009

Please ensure you check the legality of frequency bands in your country. 75mhz is largely exclusive to the US. 36mhz is Australia I think.

Comment

• Sinksalot
        Commander
        • Mar 2020

Yes the WFT08X is multi frequency, however the WFT08X is depended on Modules for frequency change. The WFT08X when bought new right now comes with a 2.4ghz module. You will need to find and buy a WFLY or Futaba module with the frequency you wish to use.
        Last edited by Sinksalot; 09-18-2020, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Sinksalot
          Yes the WFT08X is multi frequency, however the WFT08X is depended on Modules for frequency change. The WFT08X when bought new right now comes with a 2.4ghz module. You will need to find and buy a WFLY or Futaba module with the frequency you wish to use.
          What about the transmitter antenna -- a 75mHz antenna ain't a 2.4gHz antenna.
          Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Sinksalot
            Commander
            • Mar 2020

The WFT08X has a built in reg antenna. The 2.4ghz comes from a 2.4ghz module that has a 2.4ghz antenna on the module. However that being said, My friend has one with a futaba 75mhz module in it and i had planned on buy one on ebay or aliexpress. But when I went to buy one 2 days ago they were gone. I email the sellers on ebay and aliexpress. Both said someone bought out their stock 2 weeks ago. I am a bit upset that I was dumb and didnt buy one when they were in stock, damit. here is a picture of back of radio.

Click image for larger version  Name:	T2SVoIXcXXXXXXXXXX_!!52380715.jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.8 KB ID:	143675
            Last edited by Sinksalot; 09-18-2020, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Sinksalot
              The WFT08X has a built in reg antenna. The 2.4ghz comes from a 2.4ghz module that has a 2.4ghz antenna on the module. However that being said, My friend has one with a futaba 75mhz module in it and i had planned on buy one on ebay or aliexpress. But when I went to buy one 2 days ago they were gone. I email the sellers on ebay and aliexpress. Both said someone bought out their stock 2 weeks ago. I am a bit upset that I was dumb and didnt buy one when they were in stock, damit. here is a picture of back of radio.

Click image for larger version Name:	T2SVoIXcXXXXXXXXXX_!!52380715.jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.8 KB ID:	143675
              That answers. Thanks.

David
              Who is John Galt?

Comment

• cheapsub
                Lieutenant Commander
                • Dec 2019

If you can't find one, hitec optic 6 will be a good candidate, will do + & - shift.
                or flysky th9x with mod.

Comment

• Sinksalot
                  Commander
                  • Mar 2020

I have access to a few 75mhz Futaba 7C, 8U, 9C, F-16, FC-18 and FC-28. Just wanted a brand new WFLY.

Comment

Working...