• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • george
    Captain
    • Dec 2010

To HWSNBN Your thoughts on this mold making video

Hello Sir.

I was wondering IF you would have a look at this video and give us your thoughts and if you have any better suggestions the video overlooks. I found this video by accident for a refresher for how to make molds.
    Link to PART 2 - Casting the Urethane Part: https://youtu.be/tnY86LIHf_IMaking a 2-Part silicone mold is an essential skill to learn for casting polyurethan...

Thanks
    George
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by george
    Hello Sir.

I was wondering IF you would have a look at this video and give us your thoughts and if you have any better suggestions the video overlooks. I found this video by accident for a refresher for how to make molds.
    Link to PART 2 - Casting the Urethane Part: https://youtu.be/tnY86LIHf_IMaking a 2-Part silicone mold is an essential skill to learn for casting polyurethan...

Thanks
    George
    Good video. I liked it.

David
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• george
      Captain
      • Dec 2010

Thank You for your reply. I will save it as a reminder reference for future lessons. I personally need to repeat several times things so that I can remember, due to 2 motor vehicle accidents I have short term memory issues as well as other health issues.
      Please excuse me if I have asked you and others questions and then little later repeated same the same question AND forgot to thank You for your help and replies.

George
      Hope you ALL have / had a Safe and Good Easter!

Comment

• Aug 2008

Originally posted by george
        Thank You for your reply. I will save it as a reminder reference for future lessons. I personally need to repeat several times things so that I can remember, due to 2 motor vehicle accidents I have short term memory issues as well as other health issues.
        Please excuse me if I have asked you and others questions and then little later repeated same the same question AND forgot to thank You for your help and replies.

George
        Hope you ALL have / had a Safe and Good Easter!
        Are you Jungle Lord?
        Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Rick Teskey
          Lieutenant Commander
          • Jan 2009

No george of the jungle, jungle lord was another who had a fleet of seaviews

Comment

• Aug 2008

Originally posted by Rick Teskey
            No george of the jungle, jungle lord was another who had a fleet of seaviews
            Similar modus operandi to jungle lord. Would very much like to know who I'm dealing with. I don't lurk in the shadows, I appreciate others who are also up front as to who they are. (and that from a guy with the screen name, He Who Shall Not Be Named)

David Douglass Merriman lll
            Who is John Galt?

Comment

• george
              Captain
              • Dec 2010

Well my name is George NOT of the jungle except paved city type jungle. I am also the guy that has talked to you D.M III about torpedos and 1/96 Alpha submarine fittings from a while ago. Screen name is my name easier to remember.
              Nice to talk to you again.
              George

Comment

• QuarterMaster
                Rear Admiral
                • Sep 2015

Originally posted by He Who Shall Not Be Named

Similar modus operandi to jungle lord. Would very much like to know who I'm dealing with. I don't lurk in the shadows, I appreciate others who are also up front as to who they are. (and that from a guy with the screen name, He Who Shall Not Be Named)

David Douglass Merriman lll
                Click image for larger version

Name:	20fua3.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	137952
                v/r "Sub" Ed

Silent Service "Cold War" Veteran (The good years!)
                NEVER underestimate the power of a Sailor who served aboard a submarine.
                USS ULYSSES S GRANT-USS SHARK-USS NAUTILUS-USS KEY WEST-USS BLUEBACK-USS PATRICK HENRY-K432-U25-SSRN SEAVIEW-PROTEUS-NAUTILUS

Comment

• Aug 2008

Originally posted by QuarterMaster

Click image for larger version

Name:	20fua3.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	137952
                  **** you, smart guy!

Canadian!!

David