today's work

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wlambing
    replied
    Ooh! Don't forget how wonderful it is to get the mask that the last user cleaned out with way too much Wescodyne and put it away wet. Looked like someone pooped in it!!! I do know that CO's are not appreciative when they grab that one!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveNeill
    You have always had great drawing skills. Unfortunately or fortunately(depending on your POV), like it or not that makes you an artist. Most new alleged talents today need AI to illustrate and they think drawing by hand or any kind of fabrication by hand is outdated. It's always refreshing to come visit you and your actual work here.
    I'm a ****ing Craftsman... Damit! https://youtu.be/yUGxDF7nYQ8 Push my buttons, will ya!!!

That out of the way, I have an interesting story to relate to you if I find the time later today, Steve. You'll love it. It deals with my 'artistic' skills and the premier SF movie reference document, Watch The Skies.

Leave a comment:

• SteveNeill
    replied
    You have always had great drawing skills. Unfortunately or fortunately(depending on your POV), like it or not that makes you an artist. Most new alleged talents today need AI to illustrate and they think drawing by hand or any kind of fabrication by hand is outdated. It's always refreshing to come visit you and your actual work here.

Leave a comment:

replied

Leave a comment:

replied
    "... as I was mounting this thing!"

Sorry for the visual!

David
    The Horrible

Leave a comment:

Working...