Clear All

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by rwtdiver

Thank you David!

I got it! I am for sure going to step up to MUCH better metal working lathe. Thank you for the web site listening's!

Rob
    "Firemen can stand the heat."
    You'll have a blast. I've been pooping out shaving for nearly a half-century, and I'm still learning things on that and other machines. Much good fun... keep the band-aids at hand.

David

Leave a comment:

• rwtdiver
    replied
    Originally posted by He Who Shall Not Be Named

Instead of 'sweet-talk', meaningless pap, and the typical 'it's all good' bull-**** others will salve you with, I'll give it to your straight, without varnish.

Clarity is a virtue. The real world is indeed black/white; yes/no; true/false; and right/wrong. There is no maybe. There is no try. There are no multiple solutions to a specific problem.

Absolutes are never achieved but should be strived for. Anything else is the road to chaos (hello, 2023).

That thing is a kids toy. Learn from it what you can, and when you're ready, spring for a big-boy toy.

Micro Lathe II Archives - TAIG Tools

CENTRAL MACHINERY MINI LATHE MODEL 93212 7 INCH X 10 INCH 120V 60 HZ 3/4 HP | eBay

David
    Thank you David!

I got it! I am for sure going to step up to MUCH better metal working lathe. Thank you for the web site listening's!

Rob

Leave a comment:

• Subculture
    replied

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by rwtdiver
    Thanks David,

That really seems to be good sound advice! Your input is always appreciated!

Rob
    Instead of 'sweet-talk', meaningless pap, and the typical 'it's all good' bull-**** others will salve you with, I'll give it to your straight, without varnish.

Clarity is a virtue. The real world is indeed black/white; yes/no; true/false; and right/wrong. There is no maybe. There is no try. There are no multiple solutions to a specific problem.

Absolutes are never achieved but should be strived for. Anything else is the road to chaos (hello, 2023).

That thing is a kids toy. Learn from it what you can, and when you're ready, spring for a big-boy toy.

Micro Lathe II Archives - TAIG Tools

CENTRAL MACHINERY MINI LATHE MODEL 93212 7 INCH X 10 INCH 120V 60 HZ 3/4 HP | eBay

David

Leave a comment:

Working...