Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteveNeill
    replied
    David,

Somewhere in here you said something about being mean or being viewed as mean. I hate to say say this and I'll probably get a big **** you for say so (I'd expect nothing less) but you are a kind you have a good heart.

I have known you for years and all you have ever been is kind and generous to us fledglings with a passion for modeling and making. You have helped us, sent us generously things we needed, imparted great skills and knowledge to help us all become better craftsmen and artists. That’s right artist. Like it or not you are a great artist. I’ve seen your drawings.

Despite your being banned from every forum out there for being honest and just trying to help, you remain here cranking out work at breakneck speed that keeps us all amazed. Most importantly of all it keeps us inspired. Many of us wake up everyday busting to get into our shops to make something.

To one of the greatest makers I have ever seen, thank you and Merry Christmas!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-8552 (1)small.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	167978
    My big robot I made using many skills I learned from you. Talk about standing on the shoulders of Giants.

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by Subculture

Looking trimmed down there, Dave. Has Bob got you on a workout?

Merry Christmas.
    LOL. I wish. That's a three year old shot.

Merry Christmas, sir

David

Leave a comment:

• Subculture
    replied
    Originally posted by He Who Shall Not Be Named

Looking trimmed down there, Dave. Has Bob got you on a workout?

Merry Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Albacore 569
    replied
    In the skipjack sail photos above. The masts raise and lower electrially? I see the wires. Moter water proof? Our are the hydraulic powered by a water pump?

Steve

Leave a comment:

Working...