X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rick Teskey
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Jan 2009

Fire ball xl5

Dave you built a fire ball xl5 years ago, would it render its self too a practical rc sub?
    Steve Zodiac
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Rick Teskey
    Dave you built a fire ball xl5 years ago, would it render its self too a practical rc sub?
    Steve Zodiac
    Sure.
    But … WHY!??
    What's wrong with you people!!!! Put the 'holiday cheer' down, back away from the bar, and no one gets hurt!
    You want to **** around with SF subjects, how about ATRAGON, Latitude Zero, STINGRAY, THUNDERBIRD-4, SKY-DIVER, etc.
    David

Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Rick Teskey
      Lieutenant Commander
      • Jan 2009

Sorry Dave don't know what got into me must have been Misty thinking and reminiscing about how simple things were back in my childhood when we could all have clear plastic robots and detachable cockpits and dr. Venus to boot the only real world worries were about some idiot parking a bunch of nukes off the coast of Florida and killing us all ! Oh all those Happy Days!
      I'm sorry i'm drinking coffee, should you not be in a turkey coma by now?
      Happy Thanksgiving

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Rick Teskey
        Sorry Dave don't know what got into me must have been Misty thinking and reminiscing about how simple things were back in my childhood when we could all have clear plastic robots and detachable cockpits and dr. Venus to boot the only real world worries were about some idiot parking a bunch of nukes off the coast of Florida and killing us all ! Oh all those Happy Days!
        I'm sorry i'm drinking coffee, should you not be in a turkey coma by now?
        Happy Thanksgiving
        … and we fixed everything by joining up, getting Submarine Qualified, and crewing aboard boats that parked a bunch of nukes off the coast of Russia and China. Our little contributions to world harmony.

Yeah, I slammed down some turkey and fixings, Ed. Blurry-eyed, but I got a few SD's to get out of here early next week. Back to it.

You been following the bad press FrSky's been getting lately?

David
        Unaccomplished Mass Murderer
        Last edited by He Who Shall Not Be Named; 11-28-2019, 05:27 PM.
        Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Rick Teskey
          Lieutenant Commander
          • Jan 2009

No its all fake news anyway

Comment

Working...