Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuarterMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by secrtwpn
    ..........................where can I collect my winnings???????
    Why, from AOC of course!

Leave a comment:

• secrtwpn
    replied
    ..........................where can I collect my winnings???????

Leave a comment:

• Scott T
    replied
    You got a Bingo!

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by secrtwpn
    I think I figured it out. I slipped the fitting over the hose, attached the hose to bottle, and slid the fitting over hose and the nipple....... Click image for larger version

Name:	Inkedfitting_LI.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	134818
    Bingo!...…………………..

Leave a comment:

• secrtwpn
    replied
    I think I figured it out. I slipped the fitting over the hose, attached the hose to bottle, and slid the fitting over hose and the nipple....... Click image for larger version

Name:	Inkedfitting_LI.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	134818

Leave a comment:

• RCSubGuy
    replied
    I'm having a really hard time envisioning the parts you're referring to. I assume you're talking about the emergency gas backup, correct? The hose is blowing off the top of the reservoir when you try to fill it? That's really weird.

Leave a comment:

• secrtwpn
    replied
    I have one of those parts, but it appears to be too big a diameter for the bottle. Is it soldered on?

Leave a comment:

• secrtwpn
    replied
    ....................closer inspection of the instructions compared to mine shows that mine does not have the fitting attaching the hose to the bottle......

Leave a comment:

• secrtwpn
    started a topic Gas bottle hose

Gas bottle hose

Today, I was filling the gas bottle (following the instructions) with the air brush propellant. As soon as I attached the can to the Shrader valve, the vent hose blew off. This is not the first time its happened. What am I doing wrong????????
Working...