• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

The Nautilus Drydocks - "I want an RC Submarine" Super-raffle

Ladies and gentlemen of the good ship "Drydocks",

I'm currently working through some details with the SubCommittee executive team to create an event that should, in theory, help generate excitement in the community and create an opportunity for a newbie to get into the hobby without breaking the bank, or for an experienced builder to supplement their fleet. Proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society, the cause for which they are striving striking a particular chord with me.

Aside from that initiative, I wanted to create our very own equivalent event, just for members of the Drydocks forums and customers of the company. You guys are special, after all! ;)

I'll be posting up details in the next few days, but the gist is this: I, in conjunction with His Majesty, will be offering a (semi) complete RC submarine kit, likely the excellent Moebius Skipjack, complete with cylinder, radio, batteries, servos, electronics, etc. Basically, 95% of what you need to get the model built. Don't like that, specific model? I'd be happy to offer up credit of the equivalent value for the purchase of anything else I offer.

I'll set up a product page on my site where you can purchase raffle tickets. I'll also throw in one free raffle ticket with every $50 you spend with the Drydocks between the raffle start and the drawing.

The specific term is still under debate, but it will likely be 30 to 45 days.

I wanted to give you all the heads-up so you can start saving your sheckles for this excellent opportunity.

Let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned for the commencement thread and links!

Thanks!

Bob
Working...