• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • george
    Captain
    • Dec 2010

Need Advice

Hello
    I think I am ready to start to make some push rod and drive shaft seals. I need to ask for help from the U.S side. I know McMaster carr is a source of parts BUT I don`t know the specific part number and sizes recommended for this use. If there is any other U.S sources also for these can you let me know and what their part numbers are for my needs?

I plan on making my own WTC that uses internal air for a air pressure bag in the ballast tank. so there is No external air used.

I am looking for seals that will work on 1/8" shafts and 1/8" and 3/16" drive shafts.

I need O rings OR Cup Seals, might be called something else, I don`t know. Has to work with the above mentioned WTC internal air pressure/vacuum.

Please let me know what are the ones best used for my application. Part numbers please.

Thanks
    George
  • Rick Teskey
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Jan 2009

Hitech seals
    3/16 hu 01870312
    1/8 hu 01250250
    Welcome to Hi-Tech Seals Inc. Specializing in Seals, Gaskets, Cast Urethane Products, and more

Last edited by Rick Teskey; 01-23-2019, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• george
      Captain
      • Dec 2010

Thank You Rick for the Tip / Link !!!!
      George

Also I sent you an email, let me know.
      Last edited by george; 01-25-2019, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• george
        Captain
        • Dec 2010

Hey Rick, do you have any experience with the company link you posted? I have sent them 2 emails asking about their product and pricing and have NEVER heard back from them. If you have had deals with them, how did you do it?
        Thanks Rick
        George

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
          • Aug 2008

e-mail me. I'll fix you up.

dmeriman@aol.com

David
          Who is John Galt?

Comment

Working...