Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by RCJetDude
    A bunch of us met up last night at Anejos, a local Mexican restaurant for dinner. We had a great time getting to meet each other. This is going to be a really good time I can already tell. It was a pleasure to get to meet Bob Martin and Ed Tordahl who have been instrumental in organizing this event. If you are near the area it is not too late to make it. David, we will miss you. Look for pictures, video and live streams here and on various social media outlets.
    Excellent! Have fun. We'll try to make it next year.

Yeah. Send along those videos and pictures, Ellie and I are looking forward to seeing how it goes over there, guys.

David & Ellie

Leave a comment:

• SubDude
    replied
    A bunch of us met up last night at Anejos, a local Mexican restaurant for dinner. We had a great time getting to meet each other. This is going to be a really good time I can already tell. It was a pleasure to get to meet Bob Martin and Ed Tordahl who have been instrumental in organizing this event. If you are near the area it is not too late to make it. David, we will miss you. Look for pictures, video and live streams here and on various social media outlets.

Leave a comment:

• coryhenry
    replied
    I'm jealous

Leave a comment:

• Das Boot
    replied
    High Saturday, get this, 73 and humidity 57%. 55 Saturday night. Bring your jackets for night run. Thursday and Friday is 81 and Sunday is 75. Perfect weather.

Leave a comment:

• coryhenry
    replied
    Just a mirage :(

Leave a comment:

• trout
    replied
    That is awesome photo and funny too.......is that water in the distance, no, just a mirage.

Leave a comment:

• coryhenry
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	subfest 2.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	143574 Finally got my shirt half way around the world!! If only there was water here :)

Leave a comment:

• RCSubGuy
    replied
    The Attendee Handbook and Registration Form is now posted up to the Nautilus Drydocks.

Feel free to take a look at all of the RC submarine awesomeness. If you'll be joining us, feel free to print and fill out in advance. If you're still on the fence, now is the time to book your ticket(s) for this awesome event!

Leave a comment:

• coryhenry
    replied
    Thanks I sent a PM

Leave a comment:

• RCSubGuy
    replied
    Cory,

That's out of my hands. My online shop is powered by third-party software. I didn't build it.
    I'm happy to hook you up with a shirt by directly invoicing, however. Just need the go-ahead and an email address!

Bob

Leave a comment:

• coryhenry
    replied
    Bob, Could you please add APO as one of the State selections for ordering the shirt? Thx

Leave a comment:

• RCSubGuy
    replied
    Here is the preliminary draft of the agenda. All events and times are subject to change, of course!:

Agenda:

Thursday, Sept 17th
    Afternoon Setup crew scope venue, meet with owner of resort
    Evening Meet and greet dinner at Mexican restaurant

Friday, Sept 18th
    8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Venue open for operations

Saturday, Sept 19th
    8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Venue open for operations
    10:30 AM Seminar #1: Topic ? Speaker ?
    1:30 PM Seminar #2: Topic ? Speaker ?
    3:00 PM Skipper's Choice Awards and raffle drawing
    8:00 PM Night Run

Sunday, Sept 20th
    8:00:00 AM - 12:00 PM Venue open for operations

Regarding T-shirts, here is the proof from my supplier. These will be free for attendees, who have paid the (small) admission price. For anyone else wanting to help support the event and the hobby, you can purchase from my site at a cost of $19.99 each (a bit more for big shirts) here :
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RCSubGuy
    replied
    They will be t-shirts. Getting fancy with collars or pockets puts the price up considerably, unfortunately...

Leave a comment:

• george
    replied
    Originally posted by RCJetDude
    I am looking forward to this...
    That`s Cool Bob

From a selfish side, a pocket on the shirt is desirable.
    Even the image for the event above looks Good.
    George

Leave a comment:

• RCSubGuy
    replied
    I will be working on an event T-shirt design over the next week or so and will be offering them for sale for non-attendees and for free to attendees.

Leave a comment:

Working...