1/72 November?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tirfing
    replied
    In 1/96 it will be a thin boat. However as Zulu survives in 1/96 November should. However, dividing the hull the way you proposed can do the job of shortening a package.

Leave a comment:

• 598602G
    replied
    OK mate you get your wish. I did the math and at 1/96 the November comes in at 46 3/4" length. It will be much easier and cheaper for me to do it in 1/96. I have to go to post office today so I will see if I can ship a 6'x6'x48' box down under.

Leave a comment:

• 598602G
    replied
    Scott look how cute the little 1/100 November looks in the pic above. You can barely see it

Leave a comment:

• HardRock
    replied
    Originally posted by 598602G
    Sounds like proper English to me. I know a few guys are going to beat me up not making the November in 1/96 but O well. What I am going to do is make a split mold so I can make the front hull and stern separate. That way it will be easier and cheaper to make and ship. November will be 62 1/4" long with a 5" beam.
    1/72? Seriously? After all we've been through together? FIVE feet long? Have you lost the balance of your mind Mate?

Leave a comment:

• Tirfing
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	627-November III-160710.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	121730

And Another one....

Leave a comment:

• Tirfing
    replied
    Guys. Allow me to finish my evening by publishing a Picture i found on the net of a November (probably in scale 1/100) taking part in a junior challenge. Click image for larger version

Name:	627-November-160710.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	121728

Leave a comment:

• Tirfing
    replied
    Dividing the hull the way you are indicationg is probably a very wise idea. Mr Jaan Krak of Holland made his hull in a similar way.
    Maybe you have already seen this?

submarine, model, RC, dutch, onderzeeboot, duikboot,u-boot, uboot, nederlands, HMBV, marine museum, navy, modelbouw, niederlande, modelbouw, modell, schiff, RC-submarines, zwaardvis, tijgerhaai, walrus, bruinvis, dolfijn, zeeleeuw, zeehond, tonijn, potvis, guppy

WBR
    Tirfing

Leave a comment:

• 598602G
    replied
    Sounds like proper English to me. I know a few guys are going to beat me up not making the November in 1/96 but O well. What I am going to do is make a split mold so I can make the front hull and stern separate. That way it will be easier and cheaper to make and ship. November will be 62 1/4" long with a 5" beam.

Leave a comment:

• Tirfing
    replied
    Building a November is a wonderful idea. A submarine much wished for, (was that correct English?).

Tirfing

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Sorry about your Mom.

NOVEMBER is a historically important boat. Yes!

David

Leave a comment:

• 598602G
    started a topic 1/72 November?

1/72 November?

Sadly a few weeks ago had to put my 91 year old mom in a nursing home. Have some time and some blue foam to scratch out a 1/72 November molds. Any interest in that boat and some kits? Don has the Golf II molds so if you guys want a Golf kit rattle Don's cage.
Working...