U-552 Trumpeter 1/48 static

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trout
    replied
    Filippo, there are not words that can express how sad this news is. Bob is correct, as a group or individual, we are here for you. I pray you will find a peace beyond understanding through this and my condolences to you and all that were impacted by Margherita. Although we are thousand of kilometers away, our hearts, prayers, and thoughts are with you.

Leave a comment:

• RCSubGuy
    replied
    Filippo, I am devastated to hear of your loss. I'm sorry that cancer has claimed yet another victim and taken your wife from your life. If there is anything that we as a group, or I as an individual can do for you, please be sure to let us know...

Leave a comment:

• bianco64squalo
    replied
    Hello to all; unfortunately the brain tumor left no way out for Margherita: after 5 months of struggle his body gave up and died, at 53 years old. I am broken, my heart is broken, probably I will no longer approach the modeling ... for now nothing seems to make more sense to me ... for some time you have also been part of my family: I love you and I greet you all.
    Filippo

Leave a comment:

• Scott T
    replied
    Prayers for your wife and you.
    Scott

Leave a comment:

• trout
    replied
    I am praying as I type!
    Filippo, here is my email, tchalfant at earthlink dot net, if you need someone to pray with or talk with. I am there if you need an ear.
    May you both feel God's presence and His peace through this!
    Peace,
    Tom
    Last edited by trout; 03-19-2019, 09:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bianco64squalo
    replied
    Hi everyone,
    I will be absent from the forum for a while, maybe forever ...
    My wife Margherita was hospitalized in neurology in Padua; they found a large mass on the frontal lobes of the brain ... the situation is very serious ... my heart is broken ...
    If you can remember her in Vs. prayers.
    I embrace you all.
    Filippo

Leave a comment:

• Katuna
    replied
    I've been watching your build for some time but just got around to registering. Your work is amazing but that periscope housing is a work of art. If mine turns out 1/10 as nice I'll be happy.

If I may ask, what are you using for your nut/bolt/washer detail?

Leave a comment:

• trout
    replied
    Amazing detail! That will pay off in the end.

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Wow! Perfection!

David

Leave a comment:

• bianco64squalo
    replied
    Working on attack periscope casing on Control Room:
    the Trumpeter's items, the freal thing, and my scrathbuilded work, in progress....
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• bianco64squalo
    replied
    The desk column next to attack periscope casing on control room: the Trumpeter's item and my scratchbuilded one...
    The desk is made in real maple wood...
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• bianco64squalo
    replied
    The work on control room's equipments continues...now is the turn of torpedo equipment:
    the Trumpeter item, the real thing, and my scratchbuilded one....
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• bianco64squalo
    replied
    The work on control room's equipments continues...now is the turn of water refrigerator:
    the Trumpeter item, the real thing, and my scratchbuilded one....
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• bianco64squalo
    replied
    Cabinets under the table in control room: real thing, items in Trumpeter's box and my scratchbuilded ones...
    Cheers...

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by bianco64squalo
    Drawers in control room: real thing, item in Trumpeter's box and my scratchbuilded one...
    Cheers...
    Beautiful work! So 'crisp'. You are a real Craftsman, sir.

David

Leave a comment:

Working...